5.06.2011

023 Easy Killer

Easy killer is pretty much what BA told me last night. Sometimes I'm extremely stubborn. That stubbornness and fight can be to a fault at times. That's why I have BA to pull me back to reality.

I want to race the next MASS Race, French Creek. I've already spent the money. Right now it's not that I need the money, but I just don't want it to go to waste.

I was actually trying to rationalize it to myself. Just this race and then I'll recover through the rest of the antibiotics. Alas, I won't be there.

This isn't something to eff with he says. The words ring true. While I may come back with a negative Lyme's diagnosis, I may also come back with a positive.

Right now, I need to let the antibiotics and my body do the work, and not stress my body more by racing around the woods for two hours on Saturday.

I'm drawing some inspiration from these tulip photographs. I heart "real" abstracts. It's an aerial photograph of tulip fields, but appears to be a painters abstract creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment