12.16.2011

025 Wedgies

I don’t know how it happened. Geler Votre Cul Cross, freeze your ass off, my skinsuit shorts started riding up. I was wearing leg warmers and thick gloves. The gloves were a bit much and came off with a lap and a half to go. I was concerned thin gloves would leave my hands frozen at the start and I would be unable to shift confidently during a crazy start.

Wedge in Profile
www.dennisbike.com
Point being, there I was with thick gloves trying to yank down my shorts while cornering, avoiding a barn and trying not to slow down.

My thought process during this moment; crap my shorts, what is going on, I have a skinsuit wedgie, wait is my ass hanging out, no, okay, try to pull them down, crap corner, try to pull them down, crap gloves, crap barn, eff it I’ll just have to deal with this wedgie.

I had a good race, in the mix, felt strong.



Bad Andy in Orange
www.dennisbike.com
Wedge in Full Effect
www.dennisbike.com
Proud of my Bad Andy, 2011 MAC Cyclocross Series Overall Winner.

1 comment:

  1. You think wedgie, I think HOT PANTS.

    If the look works, go with it. It works!!

    ReplyDelete